A description for the classroom training can be found here.
All classroom and online training is available at Databuild’s Learning Portal.
Our pricing structure for training is as follows:
- Online training: $275 (incl. GST) per person with 30 days unlimited access.
- Classroom training: $577.50 (incl. GST) per person per course.
NOTE: Any required accommodation is NOT included in this cost and will be at your own expense. Cheques will not be accepted.
All attendees are required to arrive at 8.30am for a start time of 9:00am. Days conclude at approximately 4:00pm.
Lunch and refreshments (please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking), training laptop, associated training materials and manuals. Further details on venue, suggestions for close by accommodation if required (own expense) etc. will be emailed to you once bookings are confirmed.
Bookings must be registered and paid a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the course dates, firstly to ensure your place on the course, and secondly to ensure that the courses proceed. Please note that courses will only go ahead if minimum numbers are met and will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to dates listed above. Places are strictly limited and will only be guaranteed if payment has been received. Late bookings may be accepted based on availability of places.
To attend Databuild training, participants are required to have basic computer skills and be able to perform computer tasks with both the keyboard and mouse in a windows environment.
The introductory courses (or equivalent industry experience) are pre-requisites for the Intermediate and Advanced courses.
What to do if you can’t attend but are still interested in undertaking training?
Register your interest for an future sessions by clicking here to subscribe to training news and more. We will get in touch with you once future sessions are organised.
If you book then cancel any course prior to commencement date, the following refund policies apply:
- 11+ working days’ notice prior to course date: Full refund
- 6 – 10 working days’ notice prior to course date: Entitled to 50% refund of total cost
- 3 – 5 working days’ notice prior to course date: Entitled to 25% refund of total cost
- 2 or less working days’ notice prior to course date: No refund
Note: participant name changes are accepted up until course day commencement.
If you would like a refund for online training, the following refund policies apply:
- Up to 48 hours after receiving logins: Entitled to 50% refund if logins have not been used
- After 48 hours: no refunds will be issued